Oriel Square uses a three-phase model.
We think there are three key phases to any project, and we’re here to help with any or all. We will usually get involved at Phase 1 as an extra mind and voice in strategy, or in Phase 2 to research and develop new concepts. But if you have a project that needs a team with educational expertise that’s signed off and ready to go into development – what we call Phase 3 – then we are equally happy to pick things up from there.
- a one-line idea for a new project or business
- a need for research: for example, there’s a policy announcement or interesting competitor activity
- an idea that’s had more work, but has never quite got off the ground
- one project more than will fit on your plate.
- regular schedule updates
- cost updates (where relevant)
- marketing, sales and other abstracts and samples as agreed.
Working with partner teams
ExternalWe know that you already have established partners for some aspects of project development and delivery – we will work with them as you would, to get the best outcomes. Alternatively, we can use our trusted partners for market research, digital development, design and page make-up, event management and production.
InternalWhere you have in-house specialists and teams, we will make contact as early as possible to ensure that we have excellent communication, and that there is full visibility of time and resource dependency.
We lend you capacity
- No more missed opportunities – we can take you from a line in a cost sheet to reality, and we can pick up a project when you need internal resource elsewhere.
- Predictable costs and schedules – including staged delivery to fit your processes.
- Project oversight – with documents you can share with confidence internally.
When to talk to usWhenever you like! See us as a complement to your in-house team. We want to talk to you about your objectives, budgets and timescales. We deliver exactly as you brief, or (even better) we can help you with the initial research and design.
- Build an existing brand with us, or let us help you extend an existing brand. Drawing on our own market and industry knowledge, we can read our way into your analysis.
- Get thought and advice from us at any point.