We worked with Carina Consulting to create online CPD modules for the Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS).
Following a successful pilot, we were commissioned to produce five additional modules to expand the online CPD offering. Each module included interactive elements to create an engaging user experience, suitable for all types of learners.
As specialists in educational content and publishing for digital platforms, our team ensures that training is adapted effectively for engaging online delivery. For this project, we:
- briefed subject experts to write the specialist content for each module
- worked with a technical author to adapt for online delivery, with a focus on user experience design and interactivity
- editorially developed the eLearning module and created interactive elements including quizzes and assessments
- worked with designers, animators and illustrators to create bespoke media content to support learning
- built the eLearning module in the LMS and carried out quality assurance checks.
The subject matter required technical diagrams and images. We worked with science animation specialists at SciAni to ensure high quality and accuracy.
What we delivered
We produced a total of ten new eLearning modules offering effective and engaging CPD for IBMS members.
Why work with us?
1We’re specialists in educational content and publishing for digital platforms.
2Our team can support you at all stages: from digital strategy and UX design to producing and publishing your content.
3We work to make eLearning accessible for all by providing different delivery formats to consolidate learning.