Oriel Square’s three-phase model of publishing
- a one-line publishing idea
- a need for research: for example, there’s a policy announcement or interesting competitor activity
- an idea that’s had more work, but has never quite got off the ground
- one project more than will fit on your plate.
Typically, at the end of Phase 1, we will deliver publishing proposals with their business case; or the business case against, with recommendations for anything you might look at next.
We will tailor reports and presentations for the different audiences you have (publishing board, marketing, sales team, brand committees, external parties).
- regular schedule updates
- cost updates (where relevant)
- marketing, sales and other abstracts and samples as agreed.
We will deliver files in the format you need for press or digital launch. We will work either with our digital partners or yours to populate your online platform.
Working with partner teams
We know that you already have established partners for some aspects of product development – we will work with them as you would, to get the best outcomes. Alternatively, we can use our trusted partners for market research, digital development, design and page make-up.
Where you have in-house specialists and teams, we will make contact as early as possible to ensure that we have excellent communication, and that there is full visibility of time and resource dependency.
We lend you capacity
- No more missed opportunities – we can take you from a line in a cost sheet to live, and we can pick up a project when you need internal resource elsewhere.
- Predictable costs and schedules – including staged delivery to fit your processes.
- Project oversight – with documents you can share with confidence internally.
When to talk to us
Whenever you like! We are publishing colleagues. We want to talk to you about your publishing objectives, budgets and timescales. We will publish the product exactly as you brief, or we will help you design product features.
- Build an existing brand with us, or let us help you publish into an existing brand. Drawing on our own market and industry knowledge, we can read our way into your analysis.
- Get thought and advice from us at any phase of commissioning and publishing.